Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Donald Miller

What kind of story are you writing? I don't mean on paper, but with your life? If someone was following you around with a camera with the intent of putting it up on the big screen, would it be boring...or...exciting? Are you in a good story? If not, could you turn you story into a better one? I just finished Donald Miller's A Million Miles in a Thousand Years and have to say it was easily one of the most challenging books I have ever read. I am a slow reader, but I was so completely engaged that I finished it in two days. So, just like anyone else that has loved a book, I recommend it for anyone.

1 comment:

Kinz said...

Sounds interesting!!!!! I'll need to add it my list..or borrow your copy! It has been so long since I've gotten to read something like that.

You are wrong about the sleep study. The average human can run off 5-7 hours of sleep.

Sarah Kinsley-Trousset needs at least 8. Proven in scientific research. I could even use you as a witness, as you have witnessed me drooling and taking naps at 3 every afternoon. lol. But that was before I was gluten free!!!! Woke up at 6 again today..and feel fantabulous!!!! I think this is really changing my life!